Reactor Grade Graphite

Hello,

We have quite a bit of reactor-grade graphite of various lengths (4 inches
by 4 inches square) that is available if anyone wants it.  We will even pay
the cost of shipping.  It is slightly used (i.e. activated).  Major
contaminants are C-14 and Co-60.  Dose rates at contact range from 0 to 80
mR/hr.  If anyone has a need or want for graphite please let me know.  We
are trying to minimize our decommissioning costs by trying to find
alternatives to disposal.

We still have a fuel/source transfer cask that is available if anyone wants
it.  Check out http://www.ors.gatech.edu/casks.htm

Johannes "Fritz" Strydom
Health Physicist
Georgia Institute of Technology