RE: DOE Cites Argonne LabSubcontractor for Nuclear Safety Violati

Sandy Perle wrote:

"In my opinion, it is incumbent upon all employees to
suggest ways to improve their job and over-all productivity...
The implication is I'll do only so much, and no more, unless
you provide me with more benefits."

Good idea!  Now if we could only get senior corporate  management
not to wrangle for more stock options, enormous bonuses, large
salary increases, and golden parachutes for themselves to do
the same thing.

Rick Strickert
Austin, TX