zinc sulfide phosphor

Can anyone suggest a source for small quantities of zinc sulfide or
Strontium Aluminate phosphor powder?  I've been searching around for
the better part of a day and can't seem to find a suitable source.
I'm interested in its phosphorescent properties rather than as a
scintillator.  I've been asked to fabricate a gas discharge tube
that would continue to glow after the current is turned off.  This
is the application.

Thanks
John

--