Re: A Very Positive Nuclear Power Poll on MSNBC

Peter said:

>>This poll was from last March (032699) and so this is old news.<<

When I got notification ofthis poll this morning, the sender said it was up to
over 9000 respondents.
When I logged into it at lunch time, it was up to 9700 & some.  Now its up to
over 10,200.

I'm not sure, but I think that would indicate that it is still an active poll.

If not, my apologies.  Its still interesting info.

Julie

"Peter Fear" <fearp@ssyrv4.upstate.edu> on 04/24/2000 02:48:22 PM

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu