Subject: [Fwd: [DOEWatch] Deadly toll of Chernobyl]
Author:  Norman & Karen Cohen <norco@bellatlantic.net> at Internet
Date:    4/22/00 6:52 PM

--------------747FFC1C8A42F3EDFEF563AD

Hi all,

Without starting a big flame war, please, please

Can I have some comments from you all as to whether you think the 15,000
killed number
is reasonable or not, and how some of you can defend the much lower
numbers I've seen in your postings.

Clearly, I'm an anti-nuke power activist, but I also believe in dialogue
and listening.

Peace
Norm Cohen
Coordinator, UNPLUG Salem Campaign