Re: Critics Allege Infant Mortality Rate

Hi Sandy,

I respectfully suggest that "absurd" is too strong a word. I know Mr. Mangano
personally. He is very careful with his studies and contentions. Something is happening
to infant mortality around nuke plants.

    A study by Mangano on Salem (NJ) County, shows higher infant mortality, low infant
birth weights, and certain immune diseases all higher than national averages.

>From my understanding, the claim is not that radiation from nuke plants cause these
cancers, etc, but that continued low-level radiation acts in a synergistic fashion with
other toxins to produce these health effects.

Finally, Christie Brinkley will not be doing the "spewing", but acting as a moderator,
much like the role Alec Baldwin plays at these events.

Please strive to keep an open mind on these matters.

Peace,
Norm Cohen

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave., Linwood,
NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);