Re: Conundrum

Don,

Years ago the old AEC wanted whole body counting records of people that we
counted with our mobile whole body counters. We told the AEC that we were
bound by our contracts, and that the purchaser of our services was the only
organization to whom we would give results for either a specific person or
all persons counted at the client's facility. They threatened to get a
supeona and our legal councellor said "call their bluff," which we did and
they backed down.

We still get occasionally requests for information from city, county, state
or federal organizations or lawyers for a potential plaintiff. I tell them
the same thing: get permission from the person who paid for our services or
get a court order.

Lew Helgeson