RE: 120-ml and tool monitor

Shouldn't the "probability of detection" be 1.7 sigma, which would equate to
95% confidence?  We use the 95% confidence level to be consistent with the
quality levels of our formal Ge unconditional release counts.  We use this
level of confidence for all free-release monitors.

Glen Vickers
Braidwood Nuclear Power Station

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Unicom proprietary
information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright
belonging to the Unicom family of Companies.  This E-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation
to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and
any copy of this E-mail and any printout.  Thank You.