Re:Christie Brinkley et al

I believe it was LBJ who said, "Never get into a pissing contest with a
skunk! You will always lose."
It is hard to understand why intellegent people are presenting sound
scientifically factual information in an attempt to counter the nonsense
spouted by various anti-nukes, environmental wackos, and their ilk.
Who are we trying to convince? Since when do fact and reason displace
deep-seated, sincerely held beliefs?
It might be more effective to fight fire with fire. He, who views with alarm
may not always be rational,  but he is  far more likely to attract media
attention.                             jjcohen@prodigy.net