Atoms Family

A science exhibit just came through here called The Atoms Family.  I missed
it but understand it covered ionizing radiation.  Has anyone seen it.  It's
now in Norfolk, VA and will be in Louisville in June.  If you've seen it
please report.  BTW, it was developed at the Miami Science Museum with
support from FP&L.

Second, I've been asked by a science teacher for an experiment using
radio-tracers.  Does anyone know of one, suitable for high schoolers?

Joel I. Cehn, CHP
cehn@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/Radbuster/index.html