Subject:    Eberline Radon Thoron Monitor
Author: <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Date:       04/28/2000 1:43 PM

Radsafers,
I wonder if anyone has an Eberline WLM-1A and WLR-1A "Working Level Monitor"
that they would like to sell. Apparently Eberline does not make this
instrument any more. I have a client that would like to measure thoron
(Ra-220) decay products.
Thanks,
Wes

Wesley R. Van Pelt, PhD., CIH, CHP
Wesley R. Van Pelt Associates, Inc.
Consulting in Health Physics and Environmental Radioactivity.
mailto://vanpeltw@idt.net