Re: Teeth/deer

In a message dated 4/28/00 2:57:18 PM Central Daylight Time, schoenho@via.at
writes:

<< To make it short: Though these animals definitely feed on local plants (on
 the contrary children get their food from almost everywhere, but most
 probably not from their living area), one cannot simply relate the
 concentration in the antlers to the environment and to the fallout per
 square meter.

 Franz

Franz,

Sorry if I was unclear.  I was talking about the mandible and teeth of deer.
The age of the deer and teeth can be determined by the tooth replacement
technique.

Regards, Bill Field
bill-field@uiowa.edu