Re: background vs man-made emmissions

> Natural reactors have been producing
> fission products for thousands of years - look it up.

An uninformed person who read the above statement might conclude that
natural reactors are still operating in the  earth.  I did not think there
were known natural reactors other than the Oklo reactors.  The Oklo reactors
appear to have shut down about 1.95 billion years ago (from 1992 Oklo
Working Group meeting), so activity from fission products is low.  I have
seen one reference to another old, shut down natural reactor in Colorado,
but with no details.

Don Kosloff dkosloff@ncweb.com
2910 Main St, Perry OH 44081