my $0.02

Lately I've seen a lot of really unprofessional (and uncivil) whining, flaming
and posturing on this listserver.  That said, here's my $0.02:

1) Stop flaming Norman Cohen.  He basically asks good questions that should make
all of us think.  If we can't communicate with him (or any other member of the
public for that matter) then shame on us.
2) Stop giving beliefs and convictions the same weight as data; cite all of the
data -- not just the data that supports your belief or preconceived conclusion
3) Stop wasting bandwidth by including large sections of previous posts in your