norms away

Dear Radsafers
I'll be away until Sunday night. Its our 10th wedding anniversary. So
please save any of your slings and arrows till I get back, because
chances are I'll be too far behind to answer much back mail.

peace
norm

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr
Ave., Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer