RE: norms away

I find myself using my delete key more and more each day.  It seems like
this forum has become a little more like an AOL chat room lately with all
the bickering.  I will continue to subscribe because some good things do
come across every once in a while.

Most sincerely,
Glen
glen.vickers@ucm.com

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Unicom proprietary
information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright
belonging to the Unicom family of Companies.  This E-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation
to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and
any copy of this E-mail and any printout.  Thank You.