Re: ABSTRACT

Jim, Group,

I've received a few notes that fail to realize that this is an abstract of a
pub'd paper - in the format of a Medline search.  Sorry about any confusion.
I'll try to add the url in any future dist. In this case:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov:80/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=10783489&dopt=Abstract

But Jim, perhaps you could review the paper instead of blindly trashing it.
(Med Hypotheses is a long-established medical journal, not an "LNT-science
journal" (kind of like a "creation-science journal"?  :-)  Your reaction
represents your "club" well.

Re your demand for "citations," while I could provide many of my own, you
could just read the paper and see what the authors use.  (There are way too
many solid sources for them to have ref'd them all anyway.)

By the way, there's no "Naginto, Beniti et al 1993" (or any other year) in a
search all of Medline and PubScience literature.  Typo?

(What DOES "Winnemucca" mean?  I have a couple of "hypotheses"  :-)

Jim
muckerheide@mediaone.net
Radiation, Science, and Health