[Fwd: NUREG-1465 "Accident Source Terms for Light-Water NuclearPower Plants"]

This is for "x"

Jim R.

Dear Mr. Robinson:

The PDR does have a paper copy of this Nureg.  There does not appear to be an electronic version.  Our copy service can reproduce this Nureg and mail it to you for a fee.  The cost is .10 per page plus postage.  This 1995 document is approximately 40 pages.    You can either charge the costs to a Visa or MsterCard or have our copy service invoice you for the costs.

The PDR

>>> Jim or Nancy Robinson <baddogim@bellsouth.net> 05/06 11:03 AM >>>
Could you help me in obtaining this NUREG. If so please email as an
attachment to baddogim@bellsouth.net

Thank You,

Jim Robinson

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               !