RE: "historic" Los Alamos lab buildings destroyed by fire..

According to a contact I have at LANL, it is true that a majority of V-site
was destroyed.

Robert Boston Nuclear Safety/Operational Readiness
DOE-ID
850 Energy Drive MS 4160
Idaho Falls, ID 83401-1563
208-526-0356 pager 6-4444 #4413 Fax 6-7414
bostonrd@id.doe.gov