International Shipments

We have routinely made radioactive material shipments using FedEx and Korean
Air to the Netherlands, Scotland, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, Japan
and France. I have found FedEx to be great if they can take package directly
into the country of destination but problems arise if they have to use a
third party. Now that Korean Air will not accept dangerous goods on
passenger aircraft, I am looking for other carriers. If you ship to any of
these countries, I would appreciate hearing about your experience.

Thanks,

Dave

Dave Pratt
Senior Health Physicist
Oregon State University Radiation Center
100 Radiation Center
Corvallis OR 97331-5903

Ph:  (541) 737 7048
FAX: (541) 737 0480