Re: Reverse Logic

I have not had this experience with German products but a few years
ago I did have a problem with a UK manufactured machine (not x-ray)
that had switches that operated in the opposite direction as we are
accustomed to here.  Down was on and up was off.  This turned out to
be the least of the problems since there were exposed lethal DC
voltages that could have very easily been shorted across.  I don't
remember whether it was a manufacturer problem or a problem with the
importer since after I discovered it the investigation and reporting
was done by someone else.

*Kim Merritt, RRPT			    *
*Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory	    *
*Physics Directorate Safety Support Officer *
*phone: (925)423-9668 fax: (925)422-7160    *
*e-mail: merritt9@llnl.gov		    *
*"If the only tool you own is a hammer,     *
* every problem begins to resemble a nail." *
* Abraham Maslow			    *