Re: Ludlum 43-37 Floor Monitor Procedure

I have used the Ludlum 43-37 extensively in the past for floor surveys in my
previous job.  Here's some info:
-Purge time approx. 60 min (approx. 60 cc/min.)
-HV approx. 1800v
(This was determined by generating a voltage vs. response with a Tc-99 check
source.)
-We used a Ludlum Model 500 pulse generator to calibrate all of our meters.
This is good for checking linearity and the accuracy of the scaler feature.
-We generally had 3-5% efficiency to C-14 (probe at 1 cm from source)

These are just a few brief notes for more detail rely to tmikell@excite.com

Toli Mikell