Re: Re LANL

I apologize to all for the misspelling I took the name I was given without checking it out and should know better.

Thanks to Ruth for assistance, I am still searching for a written report and will check PNNL and Hanford who may have provided such a report.

Dan Burnfield, CHP PE

Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board
625 Indiana Ave, NW Ste. 700
Washington, DC  20004

Tel:  202.694.7113
Fax: 202.208.6518
Email danb@dnfsb.gov

>>> "ruth_weiner" <ruth_weiner@email.msn.com> 05/30/00 02:54PM >>>
I was in Seattle when Mt. St. Helen's blew.  The ash cloud moved sort of ENE
and I imagine monitors around Hanford would have picked up activity in the
cloud.  The maximum ash falloout concentration was, I believe, in Ritzville,
WA, but there wouldn't have been monitors there.

It's Dixy Lee Ray, by the way.

Ruth Weiner
ruth_weiner@msn.com