Re: 1/2 kilo of Plutonium

Cathy--

Please don't apologize!  I believe that most of us here on Radsafe welcome
the presence of laypeople to the forum and appreciate the opportunity to
answer honest questions or point folks toward sources of good information.

I personally wish that more people would make a habit of going to
professionals for information on subjects they don't understand.
Unfortunately, this is too much effort for most folks, who find it easier
to take the statements of the anti-whatever groups and their famous
mouthpieces as gospel.  Apparently these days, playing a scientist on TV is
as good as being one in reality.

If (when) you set up you web site, let me know.

>One again, sorry for this intrusion of a layperson
>into your scientific domian!
>
>Cathy

J. Eric Denison
Nuclear Engineering Program