Re: 1/2 kilo of Plutonium

> I can tell you that the effect on the anti's was absolut zero

I don't think we should expect to covert career anti-nuclear activists.
It's a hard enough job keeping our "friends and allies" on track.  When
antis protested that aborting the Cassini mission would result in "millions
of deaths" from the dispersed Pu, NASA dutifully responded that it had
calculated the situation and expected "only 2300 deaths" (I've forgotten the
exact number, but it was that order of magnitude.

Those are the people we have to keep straight.  "Nuclear advocates" are
still telling people that Chernobyl killed thousands.

With such friends, who needs enemies?

Ted Rockwell