charcoal paper source

One of our researchers is looking for a vendor who supplies
  "beta carbon paper" or beta charcoal paper.  She has used this
in the past for those S-35 methionine/ volatility issues.  She can
not find the name of the vendor she used in the past.  Does anyone
out there have a source for sheets or rolls of charcoal paper?
If you are a vendor, you can reply to me offline.

Thanks for your assistance.

Aggie
Agnes.Barlow@Yale.edu
standard disclaimer