Re: LD/50 for rats and humans

Jim,

I'm curious about the methodology used, from pictures I've seen that show
the exposure apparatus for rats (mice, etc.),  you'd invoke an aversion
response in me too after being placed in an (scaled) exposure chamber a few
times.  :  ( )   If there were no "placebo" exposures I'd start to question
the results.

Brian Rees
brees@lanl.gov