Re: Calibration Setup

Hi, Debby.  We had such a setup at the Army's Calibration Facility near Huntsville, Alabama.  I believe we made our own.  This happened before I arrived there, however.

Bob

>>> Debby Steva <dps3c@virginia.edu> 06/16/00 02:13PM >>>
Does anyone out there have a calibration facility that they have set up
with
a stationary source and movable intrument platform on some sort of
track?
Would like to know where you may have purchased items for this type of
setup or if you had someone make track, etc. in house.  Please respond
to me
directly or to Brett Evans (bte8f@Virginia.edu).  Thanks!
D. Steva