International Broker for Shipment of Hazardous (Radioactive Materials)

All,

We are looking for a broker to handle our international shipments of
radioactive materials.  We have been informed that Samson will no longer
provide this service, and Fritz has lost their certified individual whom
performs this activity.  Fritz is looking for replacement, but this may
take several months.

Please reply directly and not to the list.

Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

Christopher W. Becker, Nuclear Reactor Laboratory Manager
T h e   U n i v e r s i t y   o f   M i c h i g a n
Phoenix Memorial Laboratory - Ford Nuclear Reactor
2301 Bonisteel Blvd.
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2100
Phone:	734.764.6224
Fax:	734.936.1571