RE: UNSUBSCIBE RADSAFE

At 10:43 29.06.2000 -0500, you wrote:
>I requested to 'unsubscribe radsafe' too.  How do I do this?
>

>>From: "Marilou Asual" <masual@cyberport.com>
>>To: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
>>Subject: RE: UNSUBSCIBE RADSAFE
>>Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 09:32:17 -0500 (CDT)
>>
>>I have requested to "unsubscribe radsafe" days ago, but I still get these
>>mails! Help!
>>  Marilou

Maybe you could read yourself what you all post over and over again to all
RADSAFErs, (you sent several copies yourself, find them below), contact the
website and then follow the instructions how to unsubscribe. To unsubscribe
is nearly identical with how to subscribe - you must have got the
information for subscription somehow, so why can't you find the information
how to unsubscribe?

Franz

>> > information can be accessed at http://www.ehs.uiuc.edu/~rad/radsafe.html
>>

>>****************************************************************************
>>*****
>>This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Unicom proprietary
>>information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright
>>belonging to the Unicom family of Companies.  This E-mail is intended
>>solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
>>If
>>you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail,

Did you really intend to send this e-mail to me? If this is not the case I
frankly admit that I have just disseminated, distributed and copied it and
I await your legal actions.............

you are hereby notified
>>that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation
>>to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited
>>and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please
>>notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and
>>any copy of this E-mail and any printout.  Thank You.

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Office:
Hofrat Dr. Franz Schoenhofer
Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management
Radiation Protection Department (BMLFUW I/8 U)
Radetzkystr. 2
A-1031 Vienna
AUSTRIA

phone: -43-1-71172-4458