Decay on site question

Hi,

we usually decay on-site our 32P, 33P and 35S. We are looking at upgrading our decay facilities and would like to find something along the lines of a "bank of lockers". Ideally we would be able to put waste with different start dates into different cubbies and then be able to remove just the one(s) that are ready for disposal and not be exposed to the ones that are still decaying. We would prefer an off-the-shelf type set up, but any suggestions are welcome. My email address is esdefeo@clontech.com

thanks very much for your time.

Sincerely,

Eileen

Eileen S. G. de Feo, Ph. D.