Re: S-35 Spill at UCSD

Don't they have any technicians there either?  Seems odd to use a FD
HazMat team to verify that something has been cleaned up (especially
something that I think would require LSC).  I would think that as a
condition of their license that they would have to have somebody
there qualified to do radiological surveys.  Of course, this is all
based upon what was in a newspaper, so it may not even be accurate.

Kim Merritt, RRPT
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
Physics Directorate Safety Support Officer
phone: (925)423-9668 fax: (925)422-7160
e-mail: merritt9@llnl.gov

"If the only tool you own is a hammer, every
  problem begins to resemble a nail."
  Abraham Maslow