Solar Storm Info Request

A few moments ago I discovered that I have a student doing a report for
class (during the next few days) on solar flares and the exposures to
occupants in aircraft. She is looking at exposures to commerical and
military occupants. The military is expected to be at a high atmosphere.
Also comparing this to spacecraft.

Is there anything in the HP Journals that I can refer her to? I have copies
of most of them. Also, where else, other then NOAA, can she find such
information on the internet? My time is limited to search for such
information, but someone out there in email-land may have such information
quickly available.

Thanks for the help!

John Pickering
San Jose State University