RE: No response: sweaty surveys

If you were sweating, how could you prove you didn't have a problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: mark sasser [mailto:duke99301@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2000 2:24 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: No response: sweaty surveys

I used to work at the 234-5 Z plant at handford we
used poppie probes, we worked in hoods druming rooms
ect. we would sweat  ect. we would do a hand a foot
count to exit areas. if needed sop and then got to the
a whole body frisk. remove PC's and we did not have
any problems with sweat masking anything.of course our
major problem was PU.

=====
mark sasser
at duke99301@yahoo.com