RE: No response: sweaty surveys

I geuss you never really worked around PU or clean up
of that type. I do know of the Wipp project I worked
on the BWIPP for a while. There are a lot of untold
stories of handford. Some will never be told here.
U could always tell who was a -5 worker. he was the
man who washed his hands before going to the bathroom.

=====
mark sasser
at duke99301@yahoo.com
you can also reach me at duke9930@concentric.net