Medical training war stories

Neon and other radsafe members,

I'm interested in hearing some of the "wild war stories" Neon mentioned and
any experiences other radsafe members have had in this area.  If possible,
please, avoid mentioning the names of the individuals and/or institutions
involved in these stories.
I think we all can learn from such "war stories" and they can certainly be
useful in justifying additional training for MDs that lack instruction in
radiation safety.
Thanks!
René
remichel@ucsd.edu