Re: [Fwd:Re:editorial 10 July. Nuclear waste needs....]

My thanks to Sandy Perle and to Otto for the correction. When Sandy told me a
few days ago of my misunderstanding, I emailed the Mercury News to advise the
editor of my mistake. I hope Dr. Tripodes is not offended by me "giving" him
the editorial.  :-)     Thanks again.  Maury Siskel