RE: Request info about on Rad Batteries

You're right.  That's what I get for relying on protein memory instead of
electromagnetic.

Josephson junctions are part of a SQUID (the sensor, not the mollusk).

They are, in fact, thermocouples.

Dave Neil		neildm@id.doe.gov

The only difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't get worse
every time Congress meets.    Will Rogers