Re: Dosimeters

You need to be able to keep the TLD reader from saturating due to
the excess light output. Depending on the type of TLD and reader,
you may be able to use a special filter to lessen the light, enabling
you to obtain a reading that can be correlated to a dose.

We have a dosimeter that will measure up to 1000 KGy within +/-
3% over the entire range, currently being used by power reactors
for determining dose in areas where embrittlement may be
detected and verification of cumulative dose to sensitive
instrumentation, and by sterilization facilities. This is NOT
advertising .. just a simple fact. If you want to talk, call me or write.
Sandy Perle					Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100
Director, Technical				Extension 2306
ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Division		Fax:(714) 668-3149
ICN Biomedicals, Inc.				E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  		E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website:  http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205