RE: RADSAFE digest 3303

Your memory is pretty good. I consulted my (probably too) voluminous files.
The date was May 25, 1993, and the speaker was Dr. William Thilley,
Professor of Toxicology and Civil Engineering at MIT. I haven't heard
anything more about it, either. And, yes, Jacquelyn Yanch spoke on BNCT,
also.

David L. North, Sc.M. DABR
Associate Physicist
Department of Medical Physics