RE: More on VDTs

Bill, somehow I doubt the answer is this simple. One point of my post is the
fact that a lot of these references date from the 1980s, and computer
technology has advanced greatly during that time. Note that smears on the
glass and plastic case generally indicate no detectable contamination.

	Elizabeth Algutifan, CHP
	Bechtel Jacobs Company LLC
	East Tennessee Technology Park
	Oak Ridge, TN