Re: Warning - long Rant ahead

I am not aware what a Rant exactly is; I will look it up in the dictionary.
But I sure did understand the message and agree.

Please do not forget the RPO's (not PRO's?) in the non-nuclear industry.
Isn't PRO also a short expression for profesional?

So maybe PRO-RADSAFE or RADSAFE-PRO are better expressions?

Paul van Rooijen
Manager HSE
AIB-Vinçotte Nederland BV
Postbus 6869
4802 HW Breda
The Netherlands

tel	++31 (0) 76 579 11 54
fax	++31 (0) 76 587 47 60
e-mail	rooyen@aib-vincotte.nl

At 09:06 2-8-00 -0500, you wrote:
>Excuse me while I blow this bug out of my nose.
>
>WARNING - Rant approaching.....
>
>To all the subscribed professional radiation safety people, I apologize for
>this email and taking up bandwidth. You already know the reason for
>RADSAFE's existence.

etcetera