Re: Fwd: Consumers Endorse Irradiated Meat in Florida; Food...

>                                                               A small
handful of activists have
> attempted to suggest that stores have discontinued the product, but
> that's only because it has sold out so quickly and we've had to work
> hard to restock," said Steve Saterbo, president of Colorado Boxed
> Beef. "Scare tactics and phony science will not work because we now
> have evidence that consumers want the choice of having an extra
> measure of protection against food-borne illness." "Our only problem
> thus far is keeping the product in stock," said Roy DeLoach of
> DeLoach's Meat Market. "Consumers know that this irradiated fresh
> ground beef is a wholesome product and they're buying more of it
> than I expected."

	The only issue in the above preventing the owner's of DeLoach's Meat
Market and Stuarts Finer Foods from suing the pants off this organization
Public Citizen's Critical Mass Energy and Environment Program, its
director Wenonah Hauter, and the news service which printed their garbage
for interference with contract, invasion of privacy, and interference
with prospective relations is that they apparently can show no damages!!!

	We should roundly applaud these stores and their suppliers.

Bob Scott, Esq., CHP
Roger Williams Medical Center
Providence, Rhode Island
bobscottchp@juno.com