Re: A-bomb survivor tells of torments, appeals for peace

'Just think of what a VERY different world we might be in if the Japanese had never made an unprovoked attack against the United States at Pearl Harbor.

There may not have been any Japanese A-bomb survivor stories to print.  There may not have been visions of mushroom clouds associated with the term "nuclear."  We all might have been doing something .... completely different.

Hmm.....

v/r
Michael
TRAB