RE: A-bomb survivor tells of torments, appeals for peace

Sharyn, since so many of us have appeared to have missed the point, would you please be so kind to tell us what point we missed?

BTW, I was heartened that she acknowlegdged that her countrymen we equally responsible for atrocities.  First time I'd seen that in print.

>>> Sharyn.Baker%UCHSC.edu@internet.pantex.com 03 Aug 00 1:04:42 PM >>>

I think all you people who have been writing to suggest that this woman
A-bomb survivor speaker should have mentioned other horrors and issues at
the ceremony have entirely missed the point...