Re: loosing, Tooth Fairy Project

Sandy,

It is true that there are many other "indicators" that play a part in the public's anti
nuclear thinking.  However, if you trace back to first principles from each of those
"indicators" I find the most important first principle is the LNTH.  For example:  take
nuclear proliferation.  The "indicator" is: there will be more bombs if we have more
nuclear plants.  More bombs means more threat of nuclear war.  Nuclear war means more
deaths; not only from the direct blast and heat effects of the explosions, but from
direct radiation and fallout.  The numbers of projected deaths from the latter are
predicated on the LNTH and are very large.  So, in this case there are at least two
"indicators" one of which is related to the LNTH.  If one examines the other
"indicators" in the same way, one reaches the conclusion that Ted makes.

Might such an analysis of all "indicators" assist in clarifying our thinking about this
subject?

Al Tschaeche antatnsu@pacbell.net