Re: Biological half-life of Actinium

Thanks Ron This may be the best I can do.  Unfortunately my agency does not fund buying the ICRP reports.  We were able to function while Joyce Davis was here but now we miss her very much.

Thanks to all for the assistance. I received.

Dan Burnfield, CHP PE

Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board
625 Indiana Ave, NW Ste. 700
Washington, DC  20004

Tel:  202.694.7113
Fax: 202.208.6518
Email danb@dnfsb.gov

>>> "Ron L. Kathren" <rkathren@tricity.wsu.edu> 08/03/00 02:21PM >>>
A good starting point would be the 65.75 year biological half life of
actinium established many years back (cf. ICRP Committee II).

Ron Kathren
Professor Emeritus
Washington State University
rkathren@tricity.WSU.edu