Re: radon in water

Depends on the definition of "high tech".  If devices such as electrets and track-etch devices are considered "high tech", then probably not.  Otherwise, these low cost detectors (and others) can be used to measure radon in fluids-- however the investigator must be capable of developing and applying methodical extraction (or closed equilibrium) and calibration procedures.  These are not the detectors that I would choose, but they would work.  The art is in the details of course.

My thoughts.
Bobby

  Robert L. Coleman
  Oak Ridge National Laboratory