RE: loosing, Tooth Fairy Project

	Previous to deregulation nuclear power plants were owned by the same
company that owned fossil fuel plants.  With most of the larger companies
wanting to divest themselves of the generation part of the industry and
become transmission companies, it only makes sense that the nuclear power
plants should be sold, as with the fossil plants.  The companies buying the
nuclear power plants would only want to own nuclear power plants.  This
makes it much easier to lobby Congress to pass tougher laws against
greenhouse gas emissions (you don't shoot yourself in the foot if you don't
own any fossil fuel plants).

	Michael D. Kent RRPT