CBT question

Having been chosen to benchmark the nuclear industry on the use of Computer
Based Training for Nuclear workers, I have a few questions for the RadSafe
community.  The scope of this survey is primarily limited to ongoing
technical training topics for Radcon and Chemistry staff, not new hire or
General Employee Training, but could spill over into other technical
disciplines.  Upon request, I will share the results of this benchmark
effort with any survey participant.  If you don't have the answers, please
forward this information request to your Training department.

1. What is the mode of delivery (CD ROM, www Internet, company Intranet,
special application software, etc...) of your CBT?

2. Who develops and provides the CBT?  Is this an off-the-shelf or
customized product?  Provide contact information if available and
applicable.

3. What is the approximate cost and duration per module or session?  How
many different CBT modules do you utilize?

4. Who is responsible for maintaining, oversight, delivery, and updating of
the training content and product?

5. What is the effectiveness and satisfaction level of both students and
management?   Briefly describe pros and cons and list a few lessons learned.

Please respond to:

John A. Leamon
1101 Market Street, EB 7N #406,
Chattanooga, TN 37402